Purchased a $20 double deck yesterday which happened to have a Farther Down the Road ( vol .35 ) cassette tape inside. After rewiring my computer speakers to run through the deck, I covered the edges of Down the Road with scotch tape and recorded the 52 hertz song from start to finish on both side A and B.
I was worried the low trembling wouldn’t sound quite right on cassette, that it would play back too watered-down, but listening to the tape afterwards I was surprised it still has the same strong relaxing effect on me.
this is a perfect little vignette. excellent editing. it’s less than a minute and a half long, definitely worth your time.
- moccas reblogged this from 52hertz
- blooosny likes this
- thepiratefuture likes this
- tedywestside likes this
- jesstapose likes this
- jacktopusblogspam reblogged this from 52hertz and added:
- herberrt1 likes this
- mikeambs reblogged this from 52hertz
- 52hertz reblogged this from starsandkeys and added:
- starsandkeys likes this
- starsandkeys reblogged this from 52hertz
- nstochasticity reblogged this from 52hertz and added:
- mike-ambs likes this
- thesunshineshit reblogged this from 52hertz
- 52hertz posted this